Instant Orthodontics Using Porcelain Veneers
What are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are a thin, semi-translucent laminent permanently bonded to your teeth. While they're not suitable for every patient, veneers are the most aesthetic alternative for a variety of dental conditions involving the front teeth, including:
• Diastemas (spaces between teeth)
• Broken or chipped teeth
• Unsightly, stained, or washed-out fillings
• Permanently stained or discolored teeth that can't be bleached
• Crooked teeth
Advantages and Benefits of Veneers
There are many benefits and advantages to having porcelain veneers placed on your front teeth:
• The procedure takes only two appointments
• A conservative amount of tooth structure is removed during the procedure
• Veneers are the most biocompatible material you can use next to the gingiva
• A healthy "natural" look is achieved; in fact, porcelain veneers are the most aesthetic restoration in dentistry.